- Accepting change
- Positive self-talk
- Visualize your goals
- Being an opportunist
- Rise above comparison
This the 3rd part of the abundance mindset article series. If you haven’t read the two articles before So far, we’ve talked about what is the abundance mindset, and how can an abundant mindset help.
Tl;dr? No problem. Here is the gist:
Not having enough in the account to pay bills, rent, tuition, etc. are significant issues we face when we struggle with our finances. How do you deny that reality? What does an abundance mindset mean?
In the simplest terms, an abundant mindset is the deep knowing that there is enough for everyone in this world. It is a belief that you have all the tools you need to live your best life. And everything will become available to you as and when you need it.
- You are enough
- There is enough for everyone
- Thinking big
- Giving back
- A good relationship with money
This article talks about why it is important to have an abundant mindset and how it can help. Here are the top reasons:
- Develops Faith
- Positively impacts other areas of life
- Fosters Creativity
- Makes us proactive
- Reduces Resistance
Now that we understand the meaning and importance of an abundant mindset, lets talk about a few tips to cultivate an abundant mindset.
If you’ve ever read any self help book or a book on financial freedom, you’ve come across gratitude. Gratitude is so important that almost no lasting life change happens without it. There are many, many reasons why being grateful will help you immensely in life:
- Helps you appreciate what you already have. Even if you didn’t have much, saying thank you for what you do take you out of the scarcity mindset and makes you abundant.
- Makes the law of attraction work. Like attracts like, being grateful for what you have and appreciating it get you more of the good things you want in your life. Being thankful for things you want to manifest is also a wonderful trick. If you can recreate the experience you want in your mind with every detail and say thank you to the universe like the event already happened, it wont be long before you manifest it.
- Makes you content in the now. Being grateful is not just something that pays you in the long term but also gives small dividends in the now. Being grateful puts you in a good mood and makes you content. It makes you okay where you are and instills a belief that life will take you where you want to go.
Another tip to help you with financial freedom is the concept of “Arigato”. It means “Thank You” in Japanese. We first wrote about this in our article on practicing gratitude. This concept was introduced by Ken Honda and entails saying thank you or arigato every time you receive an income or every time you spend something.
There is a lot written on gratitude. If you want to know how to practice gratitude then you can also read our article on 3 Simple Gratitude Practice.
Here are some quotes to get you started on the path to gratitude:
As you embark on the new mindset journey you are going to feel a little uncomfortable first because you are changing your mindset. All we want to say is that don’t give up on the process. Embrace change and continue on the path.
Here are some quotes on accepting change:
We are very defensive about ourselves when someone talks badly of us, however we never question it when we have even worse negative self talk. How many times in a day do you tell yourself:
“I am so silly”
“Ugh why did I have to do that”
“What was I even thinking?”
“There you go again”
“Can you do anything right?”
If some variation of negative self talk is common, we recommend taking a stand and becoming kinder and gentler toward yourself. We are our harshest critics. Catch yourself when you are being negative and course correct. Look in the mirror and love what you see. Despite what you think you may have done. Accept yourself unconditionally. Appreciate yourself for how far you’ve come.
Here are some quotes about positive self talk:
More time you put in experiencing your goals, the faster you will manifest them. If you feel your goals, you will certainly get there even faster. Where are several ways to visualize goals. We are listing some of them below:
- Vision board: Printed or digital, keeping a vision board will help you look at your vision the moment you are sensing doubts. Update you’re vision board regularly and ensure that everything that is on your board is something you truly desire.
- Meditation: You can simply meditate and do your visualization. You don’t need a physical or digital book to visualize, just dedication and a strong visualization. Doing a guided meditation and really feeling what you want to achieve will go a long way.
Here are some quotes on the importance of visualization:
When you are shifting your mindset, you will notice a lot things. You will suddenly notice small cues and hints from the universe to take a certain path. Trust your gut and trust the universe. Take that opportunity and work hard. You will see miracles happen.
Here are some quotes on opportunity:
Often when we are going through a tough time we tend to look outside and see what others are doing. Subconsciously we have the tendency to compare ourselves with others. This leads to disappointment and friction in truly attracting what you really want in life.
Above are simple tips to help you get in the abundant mindset and get on the path to financial freedom. This concludes our 3rd and final article in this series. We hope you enjoyed the article and that it helps up on the journey to financial freedom.
Great content, all the tips are amazing
loved reading it, very informative
well structured and lucid